Painful periods are a common occurrence in every woman’s life. Unwanted pain and cramps can really limit our day-to-day responsibilities and obligations. It is like meeting a guest you do not want to see in your life. These cramps may not stay for long. But the little time it stays, surely leaves an impact. If this pain continues for more than 48 hours it is better to consult a doctor. Otherwise, you can use some of these measures to save yourself from the recurring nightmare.
– Top 4 natural tips to treat Menstrual Cramps:
- Exercise – Exercising is one of the easiest ways to ward off this problem. Walking helps in reducing menstrual cramps because it improves circulation of pelvic organs. While walking, do not strain yourself; walk in a relaxed fashion by moving your arms and hips freely. Regular weekly exercises can also prevent menstrual cramps.
- Heat – A warm bath or a heating pad may just do the trick. Keep the heating pad on the small of your back. It relaxes the muscle spasms and also alleviates cramping pain.
- Reducing estrogen – Having too many estrogens in our body which is a common problem in younger women will cause more inflammation and lead to menstrual cramps. Taking Wise Estrogen Detox every day is an excellent way to prevent cramps from coming in the first place.
- Increase your magnesium – Magnesium is one of the more common mineral deficiencies and unfortunately most of the magnesium products out in the market only cause lose stools and are not well absorbed. Wise Magnesium Absorb is a chelated magnesium glycinate formulated in way that ensures superior absorption. It is a great way to prevent cramps because this magnesium helps to relax the uterine muscle and decreases the spasms.