A daily multivitamin supplement ensures adequate intake of several nutrients that might be lacking in processed, cooked, denatured, or over-farmed foods in today’s diet.
Making sure you get the proper amount of nutrients from a multivitamin doesn’t have to be hard.
Wise Advanced Multi is a well-rounded multivitamin with all the vitamins and minerals that we need for health and wellness.
Three capsules contains:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 135 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 500 IU
- Vitamin A (palmitate) 1245 IU
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 180 IU
- Vitamin K2 (menoquinone 7) 50 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate) 35 mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium-d-pantothenate) 67.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 29 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- L-Methylfolate (calcium L-5-MTHF) 0.25 mg
- Biotin 250 mcg
- Calcium citrate 135 mg
- Magnesium glycenate 135 mg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Zinc picolinate 15 mg
- Selenium (L-Selenomethionine) 75 mcg
- Manganese (manganeses bisglycenate) 5 mg
- Chromium (chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (molybdenum citrate) 25 mcg
- Boron (boron citrate) 0.5 mg
- Vanadium sulfate 7.5 mcg
Adults – Ideally take 3 capsules daily with meals. However, dosage depends on level of nutritional deficiencies. Please check with your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder, if you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have cancer, if you are taking blood thinners.
Known adverse reactions:
Kidney stone formulation has been known to occur. Consult a health care practitioner to determine appropriate supplementation levels. Some people may experience diarrhea.
What ingredients make this multivitamin unique?
There is no other multivitamin with this combination of highly absorbable and beneficial nutrients such as:
- Calcium is the form of calcium citrate
- Magnesium in the form of magnesium glycenate
- Zinc in the form of zinc picolinate
- Vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin
- Folic acid in the form of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)
- Vitamin K2 in the form of menoquinone 7
Why are the B Vitamins in Wise Advanced multi methylated?
Wise Advanced Multi contains all the B vitamins in their active or methylated forms to provide optimal support. What does this mean? This means that the vitamins are attached to a “methyl group”. A methyl group is a chemical structure that attaches to the proteins in our body to help the body detoxify. Without methylation, toxins would build up in the bloodstream and will eventually cause diseases.
How does Wise Advanced Multi help to prevent chronic diseases?
Because of many reasons:
- The forms of the vitamins and minerals are of the most absorbable type
- It has a high amount of the antioxidants which an help clear your body of free radicals
- It assists with methylation which is an important process to help the body get rid of built up toxins in our bloodstream
What can I expect when I take Wise Advanced Multi?
As you start taking this product you will slowly feel that your energy throughout the day starts improving. This is because the formulation of Wise Advanced Multi helps to boost your metabolism and therefore your body will become more efficient in converting your food into energy.
You should also notice that your urine become fluorescent yellow. This is just a harmless side effect. This will happen because Wise Advanced Multi has a good amount of the B vitamins and they are the highly absorbable type.
Eventually, your memory, clarity of mind, glow of your skin and strength will improve as well.
Does WISE Advanced Multi have fillers and magnesium stereate?
Highly concentrated formula without processed filler and magnesium stearate.
WISE Advanced Multi if hypoallergenic. What does this mean?
The capsules are free of the following allergens- dairy products (lactose), celery, crustacean shellfish, eggs, sugar, glucose, alcohol, fish, corn, gluten, rice, lupin, fruits, tree nuts,, nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnut, cashews, pecan nut, Brazil nut, pistachio nut, macademia nut and queensland nut and products thereof), sulfites, sulfates, mustard, monosodium glutamate (MSG), peanuts, soybeans & soy lecithin, glutamic acid, rye, yeast, startch, wheat, oats, barley, latex, molluscs & products thereof, spelt, sesame seeds & products thereof, buckwheat.